"Lovingly crafted to help you cultivate calm, lift your spirit, inspire ease, and prepare you for birth."
Re-introducing Prenatal classes to Unfolds weekly timetable.
Friday 1st February - Friday 1st March
6:30pm - 8:00pm
Unfold's Yoga for pregnancy and birth is created to enhance your experience of pregnancy and to nurture a positive and open mind in preparation for birth.
Each class you will enjoy a balance of strengthening, gentle and mindful stretching and releasing exercises with plenty of time for relaxation. All with the aim to help you feel comfortable and connect to your changing body and nurture your baby.
If you are new to yoga commencing your classes at 13 weeks, (second trimester), is recommended. Yoga classes can be attended until full term in preparation for your birth. Props will be introduced towards full term providing maximum support for the pregnant woman in her practice.
April 27, 2017
I've really enjoyed keeping up my yoga practice throughout my pregnancy. So relaxing to my mind and nourishing to my muscles & joints. Big thank you to Loretta for personalizing the positions to accommodate my changing body over the past 6 months. I can't recommend Unfold Yoga + Wellbeing enough. Ash Grant
* Movement to release from strain.
* Postures to strengthen, build endurance and accommodate change.
* Breath, to nurture you. Time to connect within and with your growing baby.
* Mindfulness to tune into your body, learning relaxation techniques.
* Visualisation and meditation to empower, uplift and create inner calm.
* Preparation mentally, physically and emotionally for birth.
* Sharing time with other pregnant women.
Bookings and Enquiries
Call Loretta 0421 824 397
Building a community of mums and support network.
With each lesson, your body will learn to strengthen and relax more deeply.